Whether you just got engaged, or your wedding is a few weeks away, these bridal nails will give you plenty of inspo for when your special day arrives!
Keep in mind, when making the appointment for your nails:
- Make sure to book weeks in advance with your nail tech
- Let them know what the occasion is so that they know it is important to you as a client
- Have photographs ready of the nails you would like (a picture is worth a thousand words!)
- Buy and bring the necessary nail tools needed (it is not always guaranteed that they will have your favorite color in stock)
- Be prepared to pay a little extra (some nail techs charge more for certain work or designs done)
- Do NOT handle any rough work with your hands until your special day is over! (this is to prevent chipping/dulling of the nails)
Ready for some beautiful inspo? Take a look below...
1) Here we start with the basic white nails
And a flare for the dramatic --
2) Here are some ombre/nude looks